PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit APK 0.18.5 (MOD, Paid)
|Full Name||PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit|
|Mod Features||Paid/ Unlocked|
|Require||Android 4.1/ Lucky Patcher/ Root|
|Get it On|
PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit APK – The best Tool for PUBG Android
If you are looking for a solution to optimize your PUBG Mobile game, you have come to the right place. Today, we would like to introduce you to a great application for PUBG Mobile, which allows intervening more in the game settings to optimize and bring the perfect gaming experience on any Android device. The application named PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit (PUB Gfx Plus Tool). In this article, we will show you how to download and install the latest PUB Gfx + Tool (With Advance Setting) for free.
- 25/11: Update v0.14.2p
- 30/11: Update v0.15.0p
- 17/12: Update v0.15.1p
- 19/12: Update v0.15.2p
- 22/12: Update v0.15.2p
- 4/1: Update v0.15.4p
- 18/1: Update v0.15.5p
- 20/1: Update v0.15.6p
- 26/1: The application has been removed from Play Store (Unknown reason), so from now on you can only install it via the APK file.
- 12/5: The application has returned to Play Store.
What is PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit?
PUBG has a problem that affects the gaming experience. If you are using a low-end device, which means that it cannot run the game at the highest setting. Even when you use Low Setting, during the game, it is often some bugs like Drop FPS, loss of detail, sound error… Recently, Tencent has come up with a solution to solve this problem. They released a Lite version dedicated to these low-end devices. However, this version is still in the soft launch process, limited downloading in some countries. We also had an article on PUBG Lite installation guideline, which you can refer to HERE. Also, PUBG Lite uses its own server, so you cannot find-match with those who are playing the full version.
Moreover, those who are using low-end devices are not happy with PUBG Mobile. The game only allows players to choose one of three settings automatically: High, Medium, Low, which you cannot interfere much with other customizations. It makes those who want to optimize the game experience unhappy. At this point, PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit is the solution for all the above issues. This tool provides a range of customizations that allow users to make custom PUBG customizations such as changing object details, shading, unlocking FPS, increasing or decreasing resolution, and increasing optimization. The game will works smoother.
You may be interested: Nova Launcher Prime
As mentioned, PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit is a paid application on Play Store. You need to buy it to use it. However, in this article, you can download and install it completely free via the APK file we provide below. The application is very lightweight with only 1M, compatible with Android 4.0 or higher and does not require Root device.
The Key Features of PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit
PUB Gfx + Tool offers many unique features that allow you to optimize PUBG Mobile easily. Even if you are not a tech master, you can still use it. Currently, there are two versions of PUB Gfx + Tool including free and paid. In this article, we will give you the paid version of PUB Gfx + Tool (Includes advanced features). Here are the key features that you can explore from PUB Gfx + Tool:
- Game Variant: Choosing the version of PUBG Mobile game that you are playing. Here are three options including Global, China and Korea beta. You need to select the correct version for the application to work.
- Resolution: Depending on the resolution of your phone’s screen, you can choose lower resolution than the default setting so that the game is smoother. Of course, the in-game image quality will be reduced.
- Restore: This feature allows you to set all default settings, so you can change many settings until you choose the best configuration.
- Graphics: Adding custom graphics settings. By default, there are only three options: High, Medium and Low. PUB Gfx + Tool offers five levels: Default, Smooth, Balanced, HD, HDR.
- FPS: Unlock FPS, there are four levels: Default, High, Ultra, and Extreme. This feature allows the player to play the game at the highest FPS.
- Style: Changing the graphics style with five levels: Classic, Colorful, Realistic, Soft
- Shadow: This feature allows you to enable or disable shadows of the objects in the game. Shadow is one of the key factors affecting the smoothness of PUBG Mobile. If you are using low-end devices, you should turn it off.
- MSAA: Enable or disable the antialiasing feature, the game image will be better. You can view the distance objects easier.
If you are wondering: PUB Gfx + Tool can be used with PUBG Lite version? The answer is NO.
The Advanced Features of PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit
In addition to the basic functions on the current PUB Gfx + Tool version, it is offered more advanced features that allow you to intervene much more into the game. These features help you optimize the game better.
- Zero Lag Mode + Battery Efficient: Reduce the lag to the maximum when playing games on low-end devices. Besides, enabling this feature can help your device save battery.
- Hardware-Accelerated Rendering: Currently, this feature only supports VULKAN and OpenGL 3.1+
- GPU Optimization: You can customize the OpenGL shaders so that the game runs smoother.
- Memory Boost: Enhance the performance of the game
- Smart widget: Now, you do not need to open PUB Gfx + Tool (With Advance Setting) to run the game anymore. The application allows you to create a shortcut at the home screen, so you guys can open the game immediately with the optimized configuration.
Note: These features are only available in paid versions. You will not see them in the free version.
After making the changes, you need to click the Apply button in the top right corner to save the settings. Now, you can reopen PUBG Mobile to experience it. As you can see, the graphics quality of the game has changed significantly, which make the game smoother.
Higher setting is recommended for the high-end devices. Game itself is not fully optimized. So, lower the settings if game lags.
PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit Installation Guideline
We have introduced you to the unique features of PGT PUB Gfx + Tool. If you are a fan of PUBG Mobile, you should definitely download and use this app. You do not know much about Android and do not know how to install apps with APK files, do you? Do not be worried! We will help you. You just need to follow the steps below:
#1: First, you need to make sure that your device has enabled the installation of an APK file from an unknown source. By default, this feature is always disabled on all devices.
#2: To do this, you need to go to Settings> Security. Scroll down and look for the “Unknown Sources” option to turn it on.
#3: Next, download the PUB Gfx + Tool.APK file we provided at the end of this article. You should remember the location where you saved it.
#4: Open “File Manager” from your device, navigate to the location where the file saved, tap on it to start the installation.
#5: The installation will take about 10-15s. You just wait for completing. Congratulations on successfully installing the PUB Gfx + Tool on your device! Now, the App icon has appeared at App Draws that you can open it and start making custom PUBG Mobile.
Note: PUB Gfx + Tool does not require Root device. You can install it on all Root and unRoot devices. You need to install PUBG Mobile Official before using PUB Gfx + Tool.
Frequently Asked Questions
- This app is meant for PUBG Mobile game only.
- If graphics is not applied, Restore setting or Reboot Phone.
- If stuck on the game logo, Reboot Phone.
- Use of PUB Gfx+ tool DOES NOT leads to BAN unless game developer notice suspicious activity from your device i.e. using script/mods/illegal plugins to cheat game engine/server.
- If Server timeout (not working), Check your internet connection and try repair option in the game.
- For phone heating issue, lower the FPS setting.
- Use PUB Gfx+ launcher widget by long press on your home screen and select widget.
- For any app related issue, Please use the Feedback/Bug Report option for quick assistance.
Android fragmentation makes game publishers a headache when they have to optimize the game for bringing their game to every device. PUBG Mobile is no exception. This game requires quite a high-end device. Although it allows the player to choose the level of graphics, PUBG still has many problems with smoothness, FPS, Loss of sound … PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit was born for you to solve all this. The application brings many customizations that allow users to change the game’s graphical configuration, and advanced features also make the game smoother on low-end devices.
This article provides all the information we know about the PUB Gfx + Tool. We hope that you have downloaded and installed the PUB Gfx + Tool on your device without any difficulty. If you have any questions regarding this topic, please leave a comment below.
Mod Lite Features:
- Latest Version
- Cleaned and lightened;
- Removed as unnecessary side menu (items “Rate”, “Other applications”, “Share”, “Contact us”) (see screen);
- Language support: Ru, En, Uk;
- Policies are made in the themes: standard and dark;
- Compressing / ultra-compressing and removing duplicate graphics DO NOT APPLY!
High recommendation: Use the PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit to combine with Panda Gamepad Pro to give the best gaming experience.
Download PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit APK 0.18.5 (MOD, Paid)
You are now ready to download PGT Pro Graphics Toolkit for free. Here are some notes: