PPSSPP Gold 1.11.3 (MOD, Paid/Patched)
|Full Name||PPSSPP Gold|
|Mod Features||Full Paid|
|Get it On|
Many years ago, the gaming experience on console and handheld devices was a luxury for many people. In addition to Xbox and PS3 as the console gaming devices, PSP is considered one of the most popular handheld devices to deliver the ultimate gaming experience to the gamers.
Today, with the powerful development of technology and smart mobile devices, you can easily experience high-quality games right on mobile devices. However, PSP games are always a nice memory for those who love them. It has been years since the PSP stopped growing. So, It was hard to find a good PSP to play the great game before. Fortunately, we can do this on smartphones. We are talking about PPSSPP Gold.
In this article, we will tell you everything about PPSSPP Gold – the best PSP emulator available on the mobile platform. You can enjoy the most popular PSP games easily with the high FPS right on your Smartphone.
What is PPSSPP Gold?
PPSSPP Gold is a PSP emulator, which allows users to play many proprietary PSP games on the Android platform. PPSSPP Gold is a software that works smoothly because it is programmed in C ++. This app is compatible with many devices, even low-end devices. You only need 1Gb Ram and Dual-core chip to enjoy great PSP games on your phone. Of course, if you are using high-end devices, your gaming experience will be enhanced much more because the higher the device configuration is, the better the resolution of the game will be.
PPSSPP Gold is a paid version of PPSSPP on Play Store. You need to pay $ 0.99 for this software before if you want to download and install it. In this article, we bring you the latest version of PPSSPP Gold with the direct download link, which you can install it easily for free.
We also shared the Drastic DS Emulator – the best Nintendo DS emulator on Android.
Key features of the application
PPSSPP Gold brings unique features that have not been available on any PSP emulators before. That is also the reason why it is the best PSP emulator on most platforms.
Supporting to play PSP games with original quality
As we mentioned, PPSSPP Gold is a PSP emulator that allows you to experience the best mobile PSP games in the best quality. The great thing is that most games can run at the highest setting on the emulator. Of course, it depends on the configuration of the device that you are using. Overall, the application still has a very good gaming experience that you have almost no complaints at all. The games can also be played in high resolution and 60fps.
Developers have learned how to optimize their applications, so PPSSPP Gold can work well on most devices and bring the best experience to the players.
The interface of PPSSPP is generally simple, intuitive and easy to use. It consists of three main tabs: Recent (show names of recently played games), Games (browse the ROM files of the game in the folder in the computer) and Homebrew & Demos. From the Settings menu, you can optimize the simulator parameters with 4 items:
- Graphics: It allows you to change rendering settings, frame rates, texture extensions, texture filters and more.
- Audio has 4 options to change the audio parameters.
- Controls allow the players to change the mapping of the controls, enabling or disabling touch screen controls.
- Systems allow changing other common settings on PPSSPP. You can change the language, save screenshots in PNG format, delete the list of recently visited games, enable cheat usage, access development tools, as well as trial features to optimize PSP emulator application and more.
The default settings can be said to be fine with most players. Therefore, optimizing the settings and changing the simulator parameters is primarily aimed at professional gamers.
The control system in the application is intuitive and easy to use. You can find all the familiar controls of the PSP on the touch screen of mobile devices. However, these virtual keys occupy a large area of the screen, which reduces the gaming experience. To overcome this, PPSSPP supports external accessories. You can also use the gaming console to make things easier to do. Currently, the application is compatible with most popular wireless handles on the market. You can connect them easily via Bluetooth.
For wire handheld, the application has not supported well. It is a good idea to test out your handheld device before deciding to buy it to experience the PSP game on the mobile platform.
Download and get PSP games for free.
The application also provides players with mini-games for download. You can visit the Homebrew & Demos tab, select Download from the PPSSPP Homebrew Store. All games here are free. You can select a game you like and click Install. The game will display in the game list which you can play at any time.
Easy to save, backup
If you are playing games and suddenly busy, you can stop by pressing the key “back” on the device. Here, you can save the game by clicking Save state. The game will be saved that you can continue playing later without any interruption. Your “Save files” are also easily synchronized to the cloud storage that you can easily download them on any device.
How to Download and Install PPSSPP Gold?
PPSSPP is available on the Play Store however you need to pay $ 0.99 if you want to download and install it. We bring you a simpler solution: install this app with an APK file. Please follow the instructions provided below to install this application easily.
- Click the download button at the bottom of this article, select the version of the application you want to install then download it.
- Use File Manager App and access to the folder where you saved the file. Then Open it to Install.
- Wait a few seconds for the installation to complete.
- All done! Back to home screen then you will see the PPSSPP Gold icon appear at App Drawer.
How to download PSP games and install it on Android
The PSP games are designed and manufactured exclusively for the PlayStation Portable by Sony Computer Entertainment. They are usually sold in the form of a disc or digital. You can convert discs to ISO files to run on your Android device by using PPSSPP. However, this method is a bit complicated and requires you to own a UMD and a PSP. A simple way is to download ISO files from online sharing sites, such as downloadgamepsp.com.
You can visit the site and search for your favorite game then you can choose to download the game as an ISO file. To get things going quickly, instead of downloading directly to your phone, you can use the computer to download and then copy to the phone’s internal memory or memory card. You should keep in mind the file storage location. The next step is to open PPSSPP Gold, which you can go to the Games tab, go to your file folder, select the ISO file to access the game.
The popular PSP games that you should try
In the gaming world of PSP, there is a lot of high-quality products that are appealing and exciting compared to blockbuster game titles on Google Play Store or PC. Here, we present you a list of 5 great PSP Games:
- God of War Chains of Olympus: This is one of the most downloaded PSP games. It revolves around the character named Kratos, son of Zeus, who is a Spartan warrior with great power and combat ability. This is the second part of the game on the PSP platform.
- Tekken 6: This is an epic graphics game. In the game, you will become the boxer to participate in many game modes such as solo play, story … You will conquer 10 challenging rounds to go to the final victory.
- Dragon Ball Z – Another Road: If you are a fan of Dragon Ball, you should not miss this great fighting game. The game features a variety of skill and lively sound for you to enjoy in your free time.
- Gods Eater Burst: It is an exciting role-playing game, in which you will have to fight the monsters and find new weapons to complete the missions.
- Pro Evolution Soccer: This is a game for those who love sports games, especially football. In the game, you have to recruit many good players and participate in conquering major tournaments.
Most of these games can run at 60fps if your device is good enough. Actually, there are many interesting PSP games that you can try. Below is a list of games that PPSSPP Gold supports.
Best Settings for PPSSPP Gold on Android
PPSSPP Gold offers a lot of options in Setting so you can customize many things. However, we should focus only on graphics options. Because it will greatly affect your gaming experience. Open Setting-> Graphics then you will see many different options here. If not a person who has some understanding of the hardware, we bet you will be confused.
Get a few suggestions from us to experience the PSP Games on PPSSPP gold smoother.
- Backend: Vulkan
- Mode: Buffered rendering
- Frame skipping: set 2.
- Auto frameskip: don’t Tick.
- Prevent FPS from exceeding 60 (Speed up GoW): Tick.
- Alternative Speed: Unlimited.
- Rendering Resolution: Auto (1:1)
- Hardware transform: Untick
- Lazy texture caching (speedup): Tick
- Disable slower effects (Speedup): Tick
- Spline/Bezier curves quality: Low
- Enable Volume: Tick
- Global volume: Set as you want.
- Audio Latency: Low
If you want to experience some of the most popular PSP games of all time, the PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator app will help you do that. With the ability to optimize the Android operating system, the application can run smoothly on most mobile devices. The players can use gaming handles to enhance the experience. Customizing Graphics, Audio, Controls in the Settings section will make the game work better. However, if you do not understand each function, you should keep the game setting section in the default mode. In fact, the default mode also works very well.
Download PPSSPP Gold 1.11.3 (MOD, Paid/Patched)
You are now ready to download PPSSPP Gold for free. Here are some notes: