Today, when I was looking for a new icon pack on the Play Store for use with Nova Launcher, then I saw the Pixel Pie Icon Pack – a paid icon pack developed by a developer from India. At first glance, I was really fascinated by it; the Pixel Pie Icon Pack has a flat design that I love. So I decided to buy it after a few seconds of thinking. After installing and applying it, my device has become so fresh with unique flat icons and colors. The device I am using is Xiamio Redmi Note 4x; it is not supported the upgrade to the latest Android (Pie), so to be able to bring a bit of Android pie on it, I chose Pixel Pie Icon Pack.
I decided to share this icon pack with you and all those who love to customize the interface on Android. The following article will guide you through the download and installation of the Pixel Pie Icon Pack APK for free on Android.
What’s the Pixel Pie Icon Pack?
Pixel Pie Icon Pack is a paid play icon pack on the Play Store, which costs $ 0.99. Pixel Pie Icon gives you a new option to change the default theme of your Android device. This app provides thousands of exclusive icons inspired by Pixel and Android Pie themes. The icons are designed with unique and colorful flat interfaces.
With Pixel Pie Icon, you can turn the default icon of the device into a unique and special one; this application brings tons of different icons, designed to be impressive and unique. Pixel Pie Icon Pack uses the classic and simple style that will surely enhance your mobile experience.
We have introduced you Rootless Pixel launcher – bring stock launcher of Google Pixel to any Android Devices.
Pixel Pie Icon Pack supports almost popular launchers App, so you guys just need to download and install it, do a few simple setup steps, then you can apply it to your Android smartphone without any problem. Here is a list of Launchers that Pixel Pie Icon supported:
- Action Launcher
- ADW Launcher
- Apex Launcher
- Atom Launcher
- Aviate Launcher
- CM Theme Engine
- GO Launcher
- Holo Launcher
- Holo Launcher HD
- LG Home
- Lucid Launcher
- M Launcher
- Mini Launcher
- Next Launcher
- Nougat Launcher
- Smart Launcher
- Solo Launcher
- V Launcher
- ZenUI Launcher
- Zero Launcher
- ABC Launcher
- Evie Launcher
Pixel Pie Icon Pack Key Features:
- More than 4000 icons are provided, free downloads and updated daily. Pixel Pie Icon Pack is the largest icon pack currently available on the Play Store.
- Pixel Pie Icon Pack works well on any Android device; you need to install a supported launcher that can apply this icon pack immediately.
- All the icons are uniquely designed with a flat style that easily brings the latest Android Pie design to your Android device.
- Provides many options for changing icons on each application.
- Say no to in-app ads
- FLAT ICONS with Material Colors
- The advanced feature allows you to download thousands of stock wallpapers, easily apply them to your device with one tap.
How to download and use Pixel Pie Icon Pack
As mentioned at the beginning of this article, we will show you how to download and install Pixel Pie Icon Pack for free on Android. All you need to do is perform exactly all steps below to not encounter any problems installing.
- First of all, you need to install a launcher in the support list to replace the default device launcher.
We recommend Nova Launcher Prime APK.
- Download the Pixel Pie Icon Pack.APK file that we provide at the link below then Save it in your device.
- If your device does not allow app installs from APK file, you need to take one more step.
- Go to
Security. Here you need to find the
"unknown source"option, then tap to enable it.
- Go back to the folder containing the file saved. Now you can install it as normal.
- That’s it. You have successfully installed the Pixel Pie Icon Pack. Go back to the Home Screen, you can see the icon of the app has appeared at App Draws.
- Now Open Pixel Pie Icon Pack application, then tap “Apply” to complete.
- All the icons in your device have been changed in the new style.
Finally, Pixel Pie Icon Pack is probably not the best icon pack on Android. But to me, it’s totally worth buying and experiencing. It brings up a new and unique icon design that I have not seen before. Developers are also working hard to update many of the new designs.
How about you? Do you like this icon pack? Please express by leaving a comment below!