My City: High School 2.5.1 (MOD, Paid)
|Full Name||My City: High School|
|Publisher||My Town Games Ltd|
|Require||Android 4.4 and up|
|Get it On|
My City: High School is a new educational game in the My City game series from the developer My Town Games. It is now available on Google Play and App Store for $ 0.99. Similar to all versions in this series, you only need to buy once and play it for free for a lifetime. As a game for children, My City: High School does not contain microtransactions or any IAP. In this newest version, you and your child will begin a new journey with school life. You will freely create your story with a lot of interesting activities in a high school as well as participate in many games with cute classmates.
My City: High School gameplay
Every My City product brings a new theme. My City: High School is no exception. You will start a fun day in the city and get ready for a great adventure in the game My City: High School, where little students can create their unique stories. Besides, the game allows players to become a teacher or transform into anyone in this story. There are 9 different locations for you to explore in My City: High School. They are Art and Science classes, amusement parks, Canteen, Football Fields, etc. Besides, you can do many things such as playing the role of a headmaster; following the latest rumors at the school cafeteria; conducting science experiments and exploring all the hidden places around the school. Especially, you will meet many familiar friends who have appeared in the previous version of the My City series. Also, you can move items among the version in this series. For example, if you have ever played My City: Babysitter and have a favorite outfit, you can transfer it to My City: High School’s inventory easily.
- The developer has added many interesting new features. You can refer them below:
- Favorites – A list of utilities that under your management, allowing you to quickly access your favorite characters.
- Weather – Sun, rain or snow. Now, you can change the weather as you like.
The outstanding features
- Your new high school has 9 locations to explore: art classes, science labs, fitness classes, halls, principals, school grounds, cafeterias…
- Lots of new characters and classmates that you can move among the versions in the My City series.
- Search for mysterious treasures and solve interesting puzzles. It will challenge the kids as well as make them more active in discovering everything in My City: High School.
- As a free interactive educational game, the game does not cause stress or pressure for your child.
- No advertising and absolutely safe for children
- Multi-point support for children to play with friends and family on the same device screen
In addition, My City: High School is a paid game on Google Play. You can buy it to support the developer. Besides, we also provide you with the APK file of the game in this article, so you can download and play it completely for free.
About My Town developer
My Town is a popular company, which is specializing in designs the dollhouse simulation games to promote creativity for children around the world. We can refer to some famous games from this developer: My City: Newborn Baby, My City: Babysitter, My City: Office, Wonderland: Beauty & Beast, Wonderland: Peter Pan, My Town: Wedding, My Town: Iceme Amusement Park, My City: Pijama Party… Loved by children and parents, My Town’s games are always highly educational and create a good environment for children. Currently, the company has offices in Israel, Spain, Romania, and the Philippines. For more information, please visit www.my-town.com.
The game is suitable for children from 4 to 12 years old, which is easy enough for 4-year-olds to experience and super fun to attract 12-year-olds. The games in My City series are very safe even without parent’s supervision. Also, it does not contain developer ads, 3rd party ads as well as does not require an Internet connection.
Download My City: High School 2.5.1 (MOD, Paid)
You are now ready to download My City: High School for free. Here are some notes: