My City: Bank 2.5.1(MOD, Paid)
|Full Name||My City: Bank|
|Publisher||My Town Games Ltd|
|Require||4.1 and up|
|Get it On|
If you are looking for a suitable mobile game for your kids, My City: Bank is definitely a good choice. This is the latest product of the My City game series from My Town, a well-known educational game developer for mobile platforms. As usual, My City: Bank costs $ 0.99 like any other game it has released on Google Play. You only need to pay once and play it permanently without any in-app purchases. It is a very good price to own a good educational game for your kids. However, if you are not ready for payment, we can help you download and install My City: Bank completely free. In this article, we have provided you with the APK file of this game so all you can download and install it as usual.
Discover interesting things around a bank business
My City: Bank takes players to discover interesting things around the operation of a bank in My Town city. In the game, everything has been so much more minimalist and funny than in real-life. You can write interesting stories in a unique way. Besides, My City: Bank simulates a bank managing task, in which you are the owner. Of course, running a bank in the city is not easy. Each bank consists of many small offices. You have to manage all of them. Every day, rich guests come to the bank to make transactions. You have to make them happy.
In addition, there are many interesting activities that you and your kid can experience in the game. Sometimes, customers request a copy of the document then you need cool operator photocopy to help them. Some fastidious guests have other quirky requirements. Moreover, Robberies sometimes occur, which is the thing that you often see in movies. At this point, you have to quickly press the alarm to alert the police and protect money in your bank. My City: Bank also offers some mini-games where players can play and win for receiving amazing rewards.
The key features
- My City: Bank has many different locations that you can manage and explore including Transaction desk, management room, secret safety boxes, employee area and boss’s house. Especially, your baby will own a dream room with full furniture and lots of toys.
- Gamers can meet many familiar characters in the My City Series. Also, it allows the transfer of items between the games of this series. To do this, you need to log into your account on the games of the series and don’t forget to update them to the latest version.
- Controlling the weather in the game: You can create rain or a sunny day, change the day and night cycle or do whatever you want.
- The game offers some hidden locations to explore and receive special rewards.
- The gameplay is completely safe with children. There are no in-app purchase options. You only need to pay once and play it permanently.
- Beautiful cartoon graphics and funny sounds
About My Town developer
My Town Games is a company specializing in the design of dollhouse simulation games to promote creativity for children around the world. We should mention some interesting games like My Town: Iceme Amusement Park, My Town: Street Fun, My Town: Wedding, My City: Newborn Baby, My City: Babysitter, My City: Office, Wonderland: Beauty & Beast, Wonderland: Peter Pan…
Their games are loved by children and parents. Besides, they are always highly educational and create a good playing environment for children. Currently, My Town Games has offices in Israel, Spain, Romania, and the Philippines. For more information, please visit www.my-town.com.
My City: Bank is a fun game for kids where they will discover fun activities around managing a bank. It is a highly educational game with beautiful cartoon graphics and funny sounds. At the moment, the game is available on Google Play for $ 0.99. You can buy games to support the developer. However, if you are not ready for payment, you just need to download the APK file that we provided below and install it to enjoy for free.
Download My City: Bank 2.5.1(MOD, Paid)
You are now ready to download My City: Bank for free. Here are some notes: