Welcome to My City: Babysitter for Android! – the latest product in the educational mobile game series My City from My Town Games developer. In this game, you will become a babysitter with the job of looking after the children in the city. If you have small children, My City Series is definitely a good option to help your child entertain in a healthy way. In fact, these games are suitable for all ages. This game has typical features of this series, which are high education, bright graphics, simple gameplay, and no ads or any in-app IAP.
My City: Babysitter gameplay
The local babysitter is always busy because she has to take care of many babies at the same time. In My City: Babysitter, you can experience all the daily tasks that a babysitter has to do. Debut the day, you have to wake your babies up and feed them. You will have a lot of different activities during the day such as taking children to the park, playing games with children in the living room, managing your kindergarten … and many other interesting things you can explore in this game. Besides, there are many different locations in the town. You have to move back and forth between them by bus or train. Each location often brings new experiences with lots of new activities.
Every day passes in My City: Babysitter is like a little adventure because they happen to many different babies. Of course, in-game activities are extremely healthy. According to the developer, they are always focused on the education of all their products, so you can be assured of the quality of the game. My City: Babysitter stimulates children’s thinking through many daily activities. The work may sound boring, but it is fun and interesting.
The key features
We also introduced you to another Android game in this series, My City: Newborn Baby. Perhaps My City: Babysitter is the sequel story of Newborn Baby. After preparing for giving birth, you start a new adventure revolving around taking care of the child. The game also brings many unique and interesting features right below:
My City: Babysitter brings simple but interesting gameplay that combines simulation and adventure. There are many different places in the town that players can explore such as Housekeeper, kindergarten, toy shop, hospital…
- There are a lot of babies that you need to take care of. They are cute but also bring difficulties that you need to pay attention to take good care of.
- A children’s store has night lights, a stroller and even a trampoline that your child can take home.
- There is a secret room in the babysitter’s house. You will discover it while playing the game.
- Using the subway to travel through locations and complete quests
- Explore a baby care center with great toys that all children love.
- My City: Babysitter for Android supports multi-touch so kids can play with friends and family on the same device screen.
- The game connects to other games in the My City series – so you can move characters, clothes, and items among the games!
Like other games in the series, My City: Babysitter is a paid game on Google Play. It means you have to pay before downloading it. However, in this article, we will show you how to install and play My City: Babysitter completely free. Please follow the instructions below to download and install the game:
- Download the APK file we provided and save it to your device.
- Open the APK file and install it as usual.
- Open and enjoy the game!
Overall, My City: Babysitter retains the unique elements of the mobile My City series with simple and fun gameplay as well as bright graphics. The game is available on Google Play and App Store. You can buy games on the app store to support the developer. If you are not ready to pay, you can experience it for free by following the instructions we have brought in this article. If you have any feedback about the game, please leave a comment below. Thanks and have a fun game!
[tab]My City: Babysitter APK[/tab]