Money Lover is an interesting application that helps users manage personal finances on mobile. It was developed by Finsify Technology, a software development company in Hanoi, Vietnam. This app allows users to create transactions (receipts, payments, borrow, or loans), from which you can track money sources to easily manage them. Also, users can view the transaction reports by chart over time; planning the expenses and some other convenient tools. Besides, Money Lover is a multi-platform app, which is now available for Web, Windows, iOS, and Android. Moreover, it’s free to use. If you want to use all the features, you’ll need to upgrade to a paid package to unlock them.
What does it do?
Developing a smart money management plan is a good way for you to save money and understand their value. A notebook and a pen are traditional things to help you to do that right away. However, they are quite inconvenient because you always have to carry them around. Therefore, we would like to introduce to you a simpler solution, which is controlling the expenses on smartphones instead of using notebooks and pens. That’s why Money Lover was born. This app is the simplest solution for you to manage revenue and expenditure sources, thereby making future financial plans.
Instead of tiring to record your income, expenses and organize them manually, everything is now a lot easier with Money Lover. The app intelligently sorts and automatically calculates the amount of money you have received or spent, thereby giving specific information. Besides, Money Lover has the ability to synchronize data with your bank account. As soon as you make transactions on the card, the balance changes in your account will be automatically updated. Also, there are many other small utilities you can find in this great app.
Start with Money Love
The application requires users to have an account to use. At this point, you can connect to your Facebook, Google, Apple account, or register by Email.
Currently, the app has 22 languages and is updating more. Users can select your language to start using it.
After logging into the main interface, users can start creating transactions by clicking the green (+) button. You can enter information such as:
- Group selection: There are 4 groups including revenue, expenditure, borrowing and lending. In each group, there is a smaller group that is specific to the type of income and expenditure (salary, bonus, interest, shopping, electricity, water, charity, debt collection, loan, etc.). Also, you can create groups in the Setting.
- Note: add more specific information
- Time: choose the date to create the transaction
- Wallets: including cash wallets, credit wallets, associated wallets and savings accounts. With the linked wallet, you can connect to your bank account. After that, the transactions will be automatically synchronized.
Besides, when clicking on the item “add more details”, you can have more options:
- With whom: who is involved in the transaction. You can add friends from the contacts list if you allow the app to access it.
- Events: add events (if any)
- Set reminder: add reminder time for the transaction.
- Add photos: you can add photos related to transactions through photo albums or take photos directly.
Finally, if you do not want to put this transaction in the report, you can check the box in the section Do not count and report. Then, you can click “Save” to complete the transaction.
This is a job you need to remember and do continuously to not miss the transaction. You may get trouble if you miss it once.
Transaction book and report
Money Lover has 2 parts for tracking transactions: transaction book and report.
First, the transaction book can view specific transactions in each wallet type. Specifically, users can view, edit or delete when clicking on each transaction. Also, you can quickly see your total incoming and outgoing money by period. All notifications of the application are also in this section. If you want to find transactions quickly, you can click on the ellipsis icon and select “find transactions”. Besides, transactions can be shared with people via messaging, social networks, Bluetooth, or other applications on the device.
Moreover, the report helps users to view all transactions in wallets through the chart. In which, there are 2 types of chart, including circle and column charts, illustrating 2 figures: revenue and expenditure. In addition to having additional data on the beginning, ending balance, debt and loan balances, you can view the sum of the above figures by optional time.
Users can manage money effectively through planning. There are 4 utilities in this section, specifically:
- Budget: This tool makes a certain amount of money for the group or wallet. When you reach the limit, you can know. The budget may automatically repeat at the next term.
- Events: create an event and track the spending in that event, like travel. There is a travel mode that you can enable before you go. To do this, users can go to their account – travel mode – activate it.
- Recurring transactions: the application will automatically add transactions in the future.
- Invoice: keep track of electricity, water, internet bills …
Users can plan for each wallet separately
In addition to the main financial tracking feature, the app also has many other useful tools, specifically:
- Find ATM and bank: Users just enter the bank name then the application will link to Google Maps to find the nearest ATM or bank.
- Personal income tax calculation: users need to enter income and select the insurance rate by region. After that, the app will calculate each tax according to the law.
- Interest rate: At this point, users can enter the amount, percentage of interest, time period, interest type, and time type. The app will calculate the exact amount of interest to you.
- Also, you can export transaction information to CSV format or Excel file.
- Besides, the app also links to some other applications such as Exchanger (convert currency tool), Loan Shark (loan and mortgage), SMS Banking (error), Shopping Lover (track shopping items).
- Create a password: you can create privacy for transactions by setting a Pin code.
About Premium features
The app provides a Premium package with many advanced features, specifically:
- Unlock premium features: unlimited wallets, budgets, savings, and works on all devices.
- Export your data to CSV or Excel
- Remove ads
Currently, Money Lover Premium costs $ 2.99 per month or $ 11.99 per year. Users can choose a suitable package to upgrade or use the Money Lover Mod that we have provided in this article. This mod version will allow you to unlock and use the Premium package for free.
Money Lover is a useful application for managing expenses. It has many useful features and tools for users to manage the financial easier. If you are having trouble managing money, the app is the right choice for you. Readers can download the app at the link below.