File Manager is always an important application that any Android device needs. If you regularly use your Android device to take photos, listen to music, browse the web and store important files, you’ll need a powerful application to manage all of them. We have introduced you to ES File Manager Pro – a useful application for efficient file management on Android. However, if for some reason, your device cannot install this application, we recommend a perfect replacement is Elegant File Manager.
Elegant File Manager is a paid application on Play Store. It costs only $ 0.99. This application was developed by Neelam Bhanushali – an independent developer from India. In this article, we will show you how to download and install Elegant File Manager for free on your Android device.
What’s Elegant File Manager APK?
As its name suggests, this is a file management application on the Android platform. Elegant File Manager works effectively and can replace any other file manager on your Android device. It does not bring too many professional functions to help you deeply interfere with the device’s system, Elegant File Manager has basic features but is extremely useful. It is aimed at those who love simplicity, features that are good enough, user-friendly interface and easy to use.
Elegant File Manager can easily categorize files in your device. You can check all available files in the device; they are displayed right at the main screen of the application. It can also categorize files according to folders such as Photos, Videos, Documents, APKs … Elegant File Manager search engine is also excellent, just type the keywords you need in the search bar; the list of The result will appear immediately.
The application also supports all actions to help you manage any files such as Copy, Cut, Delete, Move, Rename, compress, decompress, transfer, download, bookmark, and organize.
The Key feature of Elegant File Manager
- Easily browse the device files in all formats: Photos, Videos, Documents, Apks, Compressed Files …
- Manage all files and folders in the local device storage, files, and folders in the SD Card. Access and browse any folder in device memory.
- Easy file transfer: You can transfer applications, images, videos or any files to another device via Bluetooth connection.
- File manager: The application allows multiple file management actions such as Cut, paste, compress, unzip, rename … from SD memory or cloud storage.
- Image: Manage all images in the device. Support most popular formats like BMP, gif, jpg, png …
- Audio: Manage files related to music and audio. Audio formats: wav, mp3, ogg, es, flat, m4p, wav, WMA
- Video: Manage video files in the device. Video formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, MPEG, WMV
- Document organizer for my documents, document storage: Manage all document files in the device. File format: doc, ppt, pdf, es
- Application: See all applications installed in the device. You can stop or delete the application, delete the data or application cache, export the application as an apk file and send it via Bluetooth or email.
- Download: The manager of all the downloaded files in your device
- Audio manager and Document manager.
- Zip tool: Easily compress files with different zarchiver tools like zip, WinZip, RAR, WinRAR, 7zip. Supported compression formats: zip, rar, 7z, 7zip, tar gz, tgz
- Built-in file decompression tool, archiving tool: You can extract files right in the application and don’t need to install third-party applications.
- Root Explorer: This feature is only available on Rooted Android devices. You can easily access hidden folders, system folders and manage them, easily renaming, moving or changing permissions. However, we recommend that you consider using this feature if you are not knowledgeable about technology.
- Memory card management: ABC can monitor and manage SD card from which to display information such as Total memory, free memory, number of files stored, available folders …
- Search for files: Type the keywords you need to find in the search bar; the application will quickly display a list of related results.
Elegant File Manager is a lightweight application,; it can work well on root and non-root devices. Please follow the instructions below to download and install it for free.
- Download the APK file we provided and save it to your device.
- Access Setting-> Security. Go to the “Unknown Source” option then tap to enable it.
- Open the APK file, select “Install”, wait a bit for the installation to complete.
- All done! You can open the application and start using it. At the first time, the application will ask you to grant access rights. You need to accept it all so you don’t get any errors when using it.
[tab]Elegant File Manager APK v1.3[/tab]