Assistant for Stardew Valley 1.7.1 (MOD, Paid)
|Full Name||Assistant for Stardew Valley|
|Mod Features||Paid, Patched|
|Require||Android 4.1 and up/ SAI|
|Get it On|
Stardew Valley is one of the most popular farm games on many platforms. It was released for the first time on PC in 2013 and quickly became a popular game. After a long time appearing on the App Store, the Stardew Valley version on Android is also officially released on Play Store. You can buy games to support developers or install free games through the APK file that we provide in this article. If you are a new player, we bet you will have a bit of trouble starting this game. Unlike original farm games like Harvest Moon or Hay Day, Stardew Valley also offers a lot of tasks as a classic role-playing game. Therefore, you will need help. Instead of searching and bookmarking content guides from Wiki, we bring you the simpler and more convenient solution, which is Assistant for Stardew Valley for Android.
About Assistant for Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley Assistant is an effective tool to help you track your progress in Stardew Valley and remind you what to do. The application is available on Play Store, priced at $ 1.99. If you are trying to download and install this application for free, we will help you. In this post, we provide a secure APK file that allows you to install and use this application for free. First of all, we see the useful features of Assistant for Stardew Valley.
As you know, Stardew Valley is not just a pure farm game. Its gameplay is a combination of simulation, RPG and action elements. So, in addition to doing the work of a farmer, there will be a lot of things that you will have to pay attention to in the game. You are not almighty. Sometimes, you miss some tasks, which causes the game progress to be interrupted. We bet you don’t want that. Instead of constantly reading information from Wiki and remembering them, we recommend using Assistant for Stardew Valley.
As its name suggests, this application allows you to manage, track and schedule tasks in Stardew Valley. It will help you keep track of all the daily tasks you need to do, create an alarm to remind tasks, see suggestions … and lots of other things. Assistant for Stardew Valley makes everything in the game easier. Everything will be under control.
Key features of the application
Assistant for Stardew Valley is the perfect tool to assist you in the game process.
- The daily calendar creation feature allows you to track all tasks. If you don’t want to perform a task, you can hide it.
- Creating your own custom Task: This feature allows you to create a new Task and track it. In which, you can select “New Task, name it, set the time and choose “Create” to start.
- This app provides a list of all the villagers that you can meet in the game. Besides, it also displays all the information about them. You will have all the information about the village members, the things they like or hate … It is really effective in helping you get acquainted or improve relationships with some gamers.
- The calendar: There are 4 seasons in Stardew Valley, each of which will have festivals or random events that you need to remember. This feature will display all events that will take place during the seasons and notify you. Now, you can easily follow all the events to receive rewards.
- Museum tracker: The museum includes a library and a gallery to display collections. At first, it was completely empty. You can donate items to the museum to receive rewards. This feature lets you know about items needed to make donations.
Overall, Assistant for Stardew Valley is a great tool for Stardew Valley players. This app is suitable for everyone, whether you are a new or experienced person in the game. Assistant for Stardew Valley is a paid app on Play Store so you need to make a payment before receiving it. If you are not ready to pay for this, we brought the latest APK file of the application. You can download and install it for free. Please access our Blog to update mod games or the latest paid apps on Android.
Important note: This is an APKs file, so you need Split APKs Installer (SAI) to install it. If you don’t know how, please read our guide.
Download Assistant for Stardew Valley 1.7.1 (MOD, Paid)
You are now ready to download Assistant for Stardew Valley for free. Here are some notes: